Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Summer at Liberty!

I am free! Free of school, at least for a little bit. I'm also free from work, which is a little worrisome, but I've mostly said "Eff it!" at this point. I have a lot of things to make! Fibre to spin! I have a loom I haven't used in years, and a spinning wheel that needs putting together still. 15 pounds of Merino top to dye! Bins of fibres and sparklies to blend together! And my newest endeavor--books to make!

There are tea cozies in the works for my favourite local tea shop, World Tea House. There will be lovely books with felted covers.. maybe yarn journals, or tea journals? Anyway, pretty books to pet and write secret things in.

So many things to make! So many lakes and beaches to swim! So many places to camp!

I hope summer comes soon.

1 comment:

knittingwoman said...

can't wait to see what you make:)